Unwind
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unwind

An original character roleplaying forum for fans of the Neal Shusterman book Unwind.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Западные СМИ заговорили о Навальном
Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:53 am by Guest

» Drug Delivery Rss
Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:47 am by Guest

» buy facebook fans and likes xr
Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:51 am by Guest

» buy facebook fans f5
Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:19 pm by Guest

» Drugs Treatments For Psychological Disroders
Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:24 am by Guest

» Elizibethan Medicine
Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:36 pm by Guest

» Unwound [ Open ] [NLT]
Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:19 am by Remplissage

» Remplissage's Characters
Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:18 am by Remplissage

» .......................:D
Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:08 am by Remplissage

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 BannerIcon

The Plot So Far
After Mina, Adam, and many others arrived at the graveyard, everything seems to go slow. Life is pretty normal for once. However, uprisings begin to occur. Could this lead to war?

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Remplissage

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT]   Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:43 pm

"You ok, now?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder
Admin

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT]   Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:44 pm

"I think so..." She said.
Back to top Go down
https://unwindrp.forumotion.com
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT]   Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:45 pm

"/Ok/," He said, slowly letting go of her hand.
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT]   Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:47 pm

"So... Um.' She said, crossing her arms. "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT]   Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:48 pm

"I've been okay," He said, taking a couple breaths of musty air.
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT]   Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:50 pm

"Oh, that's good." She said.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT]   Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:50 pm

"And what about you?"
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT]   Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:51 pm

"Pretty much the same."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT]   Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:54 pm

"That's nice to hear. I'm glad you're...uh...okay."
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT]   Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:56 pm

"Yeah..." She said.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT]   Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:00 pm

"Yep..."
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT]   Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:18 am

Mina cringed as the plane hit turbulance. "Definatly in an airplane..."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT]   Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:19 am

"Yeah," He said, looking up, and feeling the top of the crate. "We're definitely in an airplane."
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT]   Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:25 am

She fell silent again, chewing on her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT]   Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:29 am

"So...er..."
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT]   Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:30 am

"It's good to see you, well not that i can actualy see you but, you know."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT]   Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:32 am

"Yeah," He said. "I could say the same for you."
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT]   Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:16 am

She smiled to herself again."Er, so..."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT]   Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:18 am

"Er...what's happened since...you know..."
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT]   Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:22 am

She shrugged. "Nothing much, really..."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT]   Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:23 am

"Yeah...uh...same here."
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT]   Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:26 am

"Well, apparently I have a pet." She said, thinking of James and laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT]   Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:27 am

I laughed. "What's that mean?" I asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
TheCuriousDisorder
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT]   Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:31 am

"I met a little boy in one of the safehouses, about five, dunno why he was there but he woulden't leave me alone." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT]   Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:32 am

He laughed again. "Yeah, the same happened to me and some little girl."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT]   Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? [NLT]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unwind :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: